Sunday, January 23, 2011

rail trip in the prairies

well this past week i have been in saskatchewan on a rail trip. one of the most productive trips of my life. got a shot or two per day for 5 days straight. despite the extreme cold temperatures and terrible spots. made it all work out. here are some photos from the trip. i might throw up a bails/throwaway montage sometime soon. not too sure. we'll see.

shovels break in -43 weather. who would have thought. surprised my bones didn't do the same.



















 so cold even the statues are dressing for the weather!



















 mom and dad gave me a huge hand in this trip helping set-up spots and pull the bungee. mom filming away for me. gotta thank them a lot. this trip would not have been possible without their help



















photo of my crew. mom on the hmc40/mk1 set-up, dad on second cam and pulling the bungee.
















here's a riding shot for you. wallride up, frontboard down. this spot had my board for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment